|Total Gym Foundation Course
A 2-day course that covers everything fitness professionals need to get started with implementing effective, efficient and fun Total Gym workouts with their members and clients.
This course is designed for facilities looking to train their staff on how to lead group exercises, small group training classes and personal training sessions using Total Gym equipment. Course is led by a certified Master Trainer and can accommodate a maximum of 20 students with a 2:1 ratio of students to equipment.
The Total Gym Foundation Course is the introductory training course for all fitness professionals seeking to gain practical experience and knowledge of training on Total Gym. This comprehensive 2-day course covers movement execution and its connection with incline bodyweight training, including the concept of SMA adaptability, and muscle isolation to integration. Attendees engage in the process of creating progressive and regressive exercise programs for Total Gym that are scalable to client ability and based on program efficiency.
Attendees of the Foundation Course will receive:
- Complete exercise library and program design strategy
- Knowledge on how to implement small group, choreographed workouts for strength and endurance
- Strategies for effective program development and revenue model for 1 to 1 and multi-client personal training
- CECs: 1.6 ACE, 14.25 AFAA, NASM 1.6
- Instructor Certificate; required for in-club training
Request Brochure and Video Demo
Get A Mailed Brochure