|Total Gym Pull-up Trainer
Total Gym Pull-Up Back Trainer MachineConnect with a Sales Representative
Strengthen the muscles of the upper body by doing a proper pull up using only a portion of your body weight. The Total Gym Pull-up Trainer is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique pull up station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35 percent to 65 percent of their own bodyweight. Its incline design also permits anyone to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up.CLICK HERE to view exercise options on the Pull-up Trainer.
Price: $1,595.00 + Shipping
Unlike back machines and lat machines, which focus on a particular muscle or muscle group, the Total Gym Pull-up Trainer engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight rather than counterbalance assistance, the Pull-up Trainer is the only assisted pull up machine that allows for plyometric movements.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser: ||Training applications and biomechanics: |
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30 percent of their own bodyweight up to 60 percent.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
- Facilitates a proper pull up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train functionally, using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight pull ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 35 percent of their own bodyweight up to 65 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs [55 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery - 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping Weight: 134lb, 62 Kg
- Box Size: 75.5"x26"x13.5" (1.9mx.5mx.4m)
Get A Mailed Brochure