Total Gym Leg Trainer engages all the muscles of the legs to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall trunk stability.
Designed to strengthen the leg in a functional manner, the Leg Trainer is unlike any other piece of leg fitness equipment because it facilitates a forward, backward and side lunge on a moving surface for additional instability in a select plane of motion.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser: ||Training applications and biomechanics: |
- Total leg strengthening – recruits quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and adductors to work in unison.
- Minimized range of motion to prevent excessive stress on the knee, lower back and hip flexors.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Short, efficient leg workout producing observable, body-changing results.
- Unique all-in-one leg training station with attached 15” Step-Up/Box Jump platform.
- Offers four basic movements: forward lunge, backward lunge, side lunge and step-up or box jump.
- Provides dedicated area for lunging.
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Multiple exercises & variations.
- Reliable tool for assessing leg strength
- Rolling rubber glideboard provides opportunities to increase muscle recruitment with dynamic movements for instability
- Unlike other leg machines for sale, the Leg Trainer is an all-in-one fully-functional leg training unit that facilitates forward, backward and side lunges as well as step-ups and box jumps.
- Rolling rubber glideboard creates instability and allows for dynamic movement within a lunge to increase difficulty.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Incline design limits range of motion to prevent over extension.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- 15” Step-Up/Box Jump platform.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 22 inches [565mm]
- In Use: 59.2” x 23.6” x 15.4” [L/W/H] (1.5m X .6m X .4m)
- Floor Space (area): 10 square feet ( 0.9 square meters)
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [181 kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Rubber Step-Up Platform: Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two layer design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Rubber Glideboard Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Rubber - 1 year
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Shipping weight 127 lbs
- Box size: 67x28x10.5 inches
"The Total Gym Leg Trainer gets used A LOT. I use it for Lateral lunges. And the Box platform is the perfect height for straight leg dead lifts - squat racks don't work because of how they are built. With the Leg Trainer, I don’t have to get another platform. It's Worth the square footage especially in New York city." - Ben Bonaventura, GM of Retro Fitness Manhattan
Get A Mailed Brochure