Total Gym Leg Trainer engages all the muscles of the legs to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall trunk stability.
Designed to strengthen the leg in a functional manner, the Leg Trainer is unlike any other piece of leg fitness equipment because it facilitates a forward, backward and side lunge on a moving surface for additional instability in a select plane of motion.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser: ||Training applications and biomechanics: |
- Total leg strengthening – recruits quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and adductors to work in unison.
- Minimized range of motion to prevent excessive stress on the knee, lower back and hip flexors.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Short, efficient leg workout producing observable, body-changing results.
- Unique all-in-one leg training station with attached 15” Step-Up/Box Jump platform.
- Offers four basic movements: forward lunge, backward lunge, side lunge and step-up or box jump.
- Provides dedicated area for lunging.
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Multiple exercises & variations.
- Reliable tool for assessing leg strength
- Rolling rubber glideboard provides opportunities to increase muscle recruitment with dynamic movements for instability
- Unlike other leg machines for sale, the Leg Trainer is an all-in-one fully-functional leg training unit that facilitates forward, backward and side lunges as well as step-ups and box jumps.
- Rolling rubber glideboard creates instability and allows for dynamic movement within a lunge to increase difficulty.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Incline design limits range of motion to prevent over extension.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- 15” Step-Up/Box Jump platform.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 22 inches [565mm]
- In Use: 59.2” x 23.6” x 15.4” [L/W/H] (1.5m X .6m X .4m)
- Floor Space (area): 10 square feet ( 0.9 square meters)
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [181 kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Rubber Step-Up Platform: Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two layer design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Rubber Glideboard Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Rubber - 1 year
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Shipping weight 115 lbs
- Box size: 55" x 26" x 9"
What exercises can you perform on the Leg Trainer?The Total Gym Leg Trainer looks like simple but it is very versatile for lower body strengthening as it engages all the muscles of the lower body in one piece of equipment. It is a unique all-in-one leg training station with an attached 15" Step-Up/Box Jump platform. The Leg Trainer also facilitates forward, backward and side lunges on a moving surface for additional instability in a select plane of motion. You can view the exercises here.
How much floor space does the Leg Trainer require?
You will require an area of 10 square feet (0.9 square meters) to accommodate the Total Gym Leg Trainer.
What is the user weight capacity?
The maximum user weight capacity of the Total Gym Leg Trainer is 400lbs (180 kg).
How many pieces of equipment is included in the circuit?
The circuit comprises of 6 units in total.The Total Gym Core Trainer, Total Gym Leg Trainer, Total Gym Pull-upTrainer, Total Gym Press Trainer, Total Gym Jump Trainer, and the TotalGym Row Trainer.
Testimonials"When we first received the Elevate Circuit, my least favorite piece was the Leg Trainer. When Bonnie showed me all the different exercises, variations and progressions, I was blown away! It has become one of my favorite pieces." - Mark DiBattista, Beacon Hill Athletic Club
"The Total Gym Leg Trainer gets used A LOT. I use it for Lateral lunges. And the Box platform is the perfect height for straight leg deadlifts - squat racks don't work because of how they are built. With the Leg Trainer, I don’t have to get another platform. It's worth the square footage especially in New York City." - Ben Bonaventura, GM of Retro Fitness Manhattan
Get A Mailed Brochure