|PowerTower Rehab Essentials Package
Connect with a Sales Representative
The PowerTower Rehab Essentials Package comes with the motorized PowerTower which allows clinicians to adjust the incline while a user is on the unit as well as the necessary accessories typically used to support clinicians in the utilization of Total Gym —from post-op rehabilitation to sport-specific power training and progress assessments.
Includes the Total Gym PowerTower incline bodyweight trainer — a complete workout machine, capable of beginning at 1% bodyweight and advancing to 72% with more than 250 functional, multi-planar exercises at the clinician’s disposal.
Price: $5,943.00 + Shipping
The Total Gym PowerTower Essentials Package includes accessories that support clinicians utilizing the PowerTower for early post-injury conditioning to high performance training.
Yielding outstanding results for patients of all abilities, this package provides the most common tools used by clinicians for rehabilitation training in one complete workout machine.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:
||Training applications and biomechanics:
- Motorized tower provides ability to change incline resistance while a user is on the unit
- Short, efficient, full body workout producing quantifiable , observable outcomes
- Recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 250 exercises & variations
The Total Gym GTS Clinical Package includes the following accessories:
Closed Chain Platform
For early closed-chain functional movement patterns in a partially loaded environment.
Provides attachment point for Biomechanical Ankle Platform System (BAPS board).
Slide Distance Regulator
Provides control and safety by enabling you to set the rolling distance of the glideboard.
Squat Handle Bar
Provides a solid handhold during squat exercises.
- 1 unit, 4 accessories
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Resistance Levels: 26 calibrated incline levels, with release lever to lock rails into place. 1% - 72% bodyweight
- Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; soft grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder; Telescoping Squat Stand with 3 height positions, folding platform, Closed Chain Platform, Slide Distance Regulator, Squat Handle Bar, BAPS Adapter
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Unfolded: 107” x 38” x 78” [L/W/H] (2.4 m x 1.0 m x 2.0 m)
- Folded: 20” x 38” x 65” [L/W/H] (.5 m x 1.0 m x 1.7 m)
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery - 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
Get A Mailed Brochure