The Elevate Line of strength machines offers safe and effective functional training. Employing the same principles as the Flagship Line of multi-purpose equipment (GTS, Sport and PowerTower), each piece in the Elevate Line uses bodyweight as resistance—meaning no weight stacks or plates.
This unique line is ideal as a tool for personal training, as a dedicated self-serve circuit on the gym floor, or as the foundation for a group training program.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser: ||Training applications and biomechanics: |
- Designed for intuitive use
- Functionally strengthens muscles
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Restricted range of motion
- Train using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
With four machines in less than 150 square feet and over 40 different exercises, the Elevate Line offers facilities a variety of implementation options.
Intuitive and easy to understand, the Elevate Line can be installed on the weight training floor or in the functional training area of facilities for members to use on their own. Each piece features an illustrated placard and written instructions, making the units extremely approachable.
Ideal for personal trainers the Elevate Line can be used to easily introduce clients to a functional style of training, taking them through exercises on equipment that allows users to safely and effectively work with a percentage of their own bodyweight.
The Elevate Line also provides an exciting solution for team training. Each unit can individually be incorporated into a circuit style workout or used as a bootcamp station. The minimal adjustments and simple exercises make it easy for trainers to manage groups of any size.
- 4 units
- Floor Space (area): 150 Square Feet
- Maximum user weight capacity for each unit: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Glideboard: Synthetic Rubber and / or upholstery
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery - 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
Product Rating: (0.00) |
# of Ratings: 0
(Only registered customers can rate)
There are no comments for this product.
Request Brochure and Video Demo