Unlike back machines and lat machines, which focus on a particular muscle or muscle group, the Total Gym Pull-up Trainer engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight rather than counterbalance assistance, the Pull-up Trainer is the only assisted pull up machine that allows for plyometric movements.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser: ||Training applications and biomechanics: |
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30 percent of their own bodyweight up to 60 percent.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
- Facilitates a proper pull up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train functionally, using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight pull ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 35 percent of their own bodyweight up to 65 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs [55 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery - 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping Weight: 134lb, 62 Kg
- Box Size: 75.5"x26"x13.5" (1.9mx.5mx.4m)
Testimonials“The Pull-Up Trainer has allowed many of our members to accomplish what feels like their first real pull up. The added motivation they feel when they adjust the incline higher and pull up more of their body weight has been exciting to watch. The combination of the Pull-up Trainer, Jump Trainer, Leg Trainer and Core Trainer on our fitness floor has opened up a variety of new exercises for our members. The personal trainers have been coming up with many innovative ways to use each piece and the transition from one machine to another is seamless.” - Gretchen Collins, Director of Fitness at East Bank Club in Chicago, IL.
The Elevate Press & Pull-up trainers have been great tools for our Youth who are learning to execute proper form with push and pull ups. The ability to adjust the angle of the machines allows them to progress and work through different angles building up to a full and complete range of motion. - Chad Prokop, Group Fitness Program Director, Mission Valley YMCA, San Diego, CA.
Get A Mailed Brochure