Total Gym Core Trainer targets the core musculature as a whole to enhance abdominal muscle definition while improving overall stability of the trunk.
Designed to facilitate a plank, the Core Trainer is built on an incline making it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to increase the difficulty by changing their body position or adding movement for increased instability.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:
||Training applications and biomechanics:
- Designed to safely facilitate a proper plank with various options to increase or decrease difficulty based on a user’s strength and ability.
- Provides dedicated area for planking off of the floor.
- Total core strengthening – recruits abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
- Engages the entire core in order to stabilize, balance, and support the spine for everyday activities and sports performance.
- Minimizes trunk flexion and potentially dangerous forces applied to the spine.
- Offers two primary movements that facilitate a plank.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive.
- Multiple exercises & variations.
- Reliable tool for assessing core body strength.
- Incline design assists in facilitating a plank; rolling glideboard provides opportunities to increase core recruitment with dynamic movements for instability.
The Core Trainer is easy to assemble and designed to sit on the gym floor or in the designated abdominal strengthening section of a facility.
- Rolling glideboard allows for multiple progression options.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 31 inches [787mm]
- Floor Space (area): 12 square feet [1.1 square meters]
- Maximum user weight capacity of 350 lbs [160 kg].
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel
- Unit Weight 80 lbs
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard and Forearm Pad - Self Skinning Foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranty and Shipping
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Foam Rubber & Upholstery- 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Shipping weight 96 lbs
- Box size: 67x28x10.5 inches
Product Rating: (0.00) |
# of Ratings: 0
(Only registered customers can rate)
There are no comments for this product.
Request Brochure and Video Demo