|Holiday Smart Start Package
Total Gym Sport delivers health club caliber workouts, featuring over 200 exercise variations and the Easy Fold System to conveniently store in the home.
This Total Gym package includes our popular 3-Grip Pull-up Bar and workalong DVD - FREE - with purchase.
Order now and get a smart, healthy start to the New Year!
Sale Price: $1,995.00 + Shipping
SAVE OVER $700
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE -
Call (800) 541-4900 x 218
No assembly required.
Total Gym Sport recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, Total Gym Sport works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. This allows you to train more productively. The result is full-body conditioning though the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training. The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific training. Yielding outstanding results at every level—for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete, Total Gym serves more than 24 million commercial customers every year with excellence in product design and functionality. The Total Gym brand is trusted to deliver the desired results.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:
||Training applications and biomechanics:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full spectrum of training DVDs available
- Hydraulic rail lift assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- Includes workout DVD and exercise wall chart.Resistance—1% to 57% of bodyweight
- Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4cm x 8.1cm)
- Tower Construction: Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with internal level locking mechanism
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm)
- Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: ABS plastic protective sheilds over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Unfolded: 108” x 25” x 55” [L/W/H] (2.7 m x .6 m x 1.4 m
- Folded: 15” x 25” x 54” [L/W/H] (.4 m x .6 m x 1.4 m)
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reineforce by steel or forged aluminum
- Unit Weight: 164 lbs. (75 Kg)
- Electrical: N/A
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: 20 calibrated levels of incline, with release lever to lock rails into place. 1% - 57% bodyweight.
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Included Equipment: Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Mutli-point pulley attachment to tower; Folding Foot Holder; Telescoping Squat Stand with 3 height positions and folding platform
- Rolling Range: 40" ( 1.0 meters)
|Warranty and Shipping
Includes Basic Install delivery, set-up and package removal. No assembly required.
- Commercial Warranty: Frame- 5 years
- Parts & Upholstery- 1 year
- Foam & Rubber- 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary.
- Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Weight: 190 lbs
- Box Size: 60" x 27" x 17"
Product Rating: (0.00) |
# of Ratings: 0
(Only registered customers can rate)
There are no comments for this product.
Request Brochure and Video Demo
Get A Mailed Brochure