|PowerTower Classic (DISCONTINUED)
Designed for those who need or simply want the best, PowerTower allows the user to adjust the resistance level during an exercise in progress with a simple press of a button. Incline bodyweight resistance on the rolling glideboard, with virtually unlimited incremental adjustments from 3% to 72% of bodyweight makes Total Gym PowerTower ideal for wellness centers, physical therapy as well as high-performance functional sports and athletic training.
Sold exclusively by OC Fitness. Click Here.
With over 200 exercises and the ability to change resistance while exercising, the Total Gym PowerTower classic model is the ultimate bodyweight training machine. Whether you want high intensity or high end, you get both with this versatile unit used in professional sports from golf to football.
With over 200 exercises and the ability to change resistance while exercising, the Total Gym PowerTower classic model is the ultimate bodyweight training machine. It offers the utmost versatility for high-performance sports-specific conditioning, athletic training and special populations. A personal trainer's dream machine. Add the PowerTower to your training toolbox.
If you have always wanted one, now is the time to get the ultimate in functional training versatility. Get Patients on and off the glideboard easily. Change the load at the touch of a button while the patient is exercising. Create injury specific protocols and document measurable outcomes. Add the PowerTower to your treatment and training toolbox.
Total Gym recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, Total Gym works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. This allows you to train more productively. The result is full-body conditioning though the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training. The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user's ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific training. Yielding outstanding results at every level—for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete, Total Gym serves more than 24 million people every year with excellence in product design and functionality. Total Gym is trusted to deliver the desired results.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:
||Training applications and biomechanics:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Resistance levels from 3% to 72% of body weight, with 12 levels calibrated.
- 3° to 35° incline.
- Free Rolling Glideboard
- Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Arm Pulley System
- Remote Control Handles• Motor & Rocker Switch
- Lateral Adjustable Training (LAT) bars that allow for six arm pulley locations
to accommodate any individual’s size or height. This specific pulley
placement improves line of pull and the effectiveness and specificity
of force angles for upper body cable exercises. LAT bars also adjust
down to become Pull-up bars.
- Folding Foot Holder with adjustment for larger feet
- Telescoping Squat Stand with three height adjustments
- Folds and Stores
- 10' power cord
- Tubing: 1.25" x 2" tubing (3 cm x 5 cm)
- Tower Construction: Tower has reinforced steel siding, silver powder coating.
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). Upholstered with heavy duty, tear resistant vinyl over 1 1/4" (3 cm) high-density foam.
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: Chromed steel pulley case
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Foam Padded Handles with swivel and hammer grip action
- Unfolded: W/L/H 36" x 105" x 76" (.9 m x 2.5 m x 2 m)
- Folded: W/L/H 36" x 23" x 63" (.9 m x .6 m x 1.5 m)
- Frame & Rail Construction: Chrome plated, polished steel upper & lower rails. Cold rolled heave guage, nickel.
- Unit Weight: 210 lbs. (95.27 kg)
- Electrical: 5-amp circuit breaker. 115 volts, 50 or 60 cycles.
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl.
- Foam Padding: 1 1/4" (3 cm) high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: Twelve levels are calibrated in 3¼° increments. 3¼° to 35¼° slope. 3% to 72% of body weight.
- Storage Capabilities: Folds and stores upright
- Assembled Dimensions: 34” W (LAT Bars) x 99” L x 76”H (.86m W x 2.5m L x 1.93m H)(110” L w/ wheels and Telescoping Squat Stand /Folding Platform)
- Included Equipment: Glideboard, Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Pulley System, Motor & Rocker Switch, LAT Bars, Folding Foot Holder, Telescoping Squat Stand w/ Folding Platform
- Rolling Range: 33” (.84 meters)
|Warranty and Shipping
- NON-Commercial Warranty Frame: Limited Lifetime (excluding coatings)
- Wear items: 3 years (includes moving parts and items not listed)
- Foam, rubber, upholstery, straps and webbing: 6 months
- Motor: 2 years
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Commercial Warranty