|Total Gym GTS Classic (DISCONTINUED)
The GTS Classic—winner of three 2004 health club industry innovation awards—provides for a full-body, intense workout in 30-minutes without the use of any additional accessories. With quick, easy transitions between exercises, high-performance training and body sculpting on this award-winning, functional training machine delivers fast, observable results--in the health club and in your home.
Great closeout offer on award winning Total Gym GTS classic model. With over 200 exercises this unit is the centerpiece for the GRAVITY program in thousands of fitness facilities around the world. Now you can have it at home with this amazing limited time offer—only while supplies last.
Closeout Sale: take advantage of this amazing limited time offer—while supplies last— on the award winning Total Gym GTS classic model. With over 200 exercises this unit is the centerpiece for the GRAVITY small group fitness program in thousands of commercial facilities around the world. Start your GRAVITY program now, or add to your existing bank of units. Call for multiple unit purchases.
Closeout Sale: take advantage of this amazing limited time offer—while supplies last— on the award winning Total Gym GTS classic model. With over 200 exercises this unit is the centerpiece for the GRAVITY program. Clinicians can offer a continuum of care and services after discharge for patients who want to continue with their training programs. Start your GRAVITY clinical fitness program now, or add to your existing bank of units. Call for multiple unit purchases.
Total Gym recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, Total Gym works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. This allows you to train more productively. The result is full-body conditioning though the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training. The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific training. Yielding outstanding results at every level—for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete, Total Gym serves more than 24 million people every year with excellence in product design and functionality. Total Gym is trusted to deliver the desired results.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:
||Training applications and biomechanics:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Eight resistance levels from 5% to 59% of body weight.
- 5° to 28° incline.* Free Rolling Glideboard
- Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Arm Pulley System
- Lateral Adjustable Training (LAT) bars that allow for six arm pulley
locations to accommodate any individual’s size or height.
This specific pulley placement improves line of pull and the
effectiveness and specificity of force angles for up
per body cable exercises. LAT bars also adjust down to become Pull-up bars.
- Folding Foot Holder with adjustment for larger feet
- Telescoping Squat Stand with three height adjustments
- Folds and Stores
- Tubing: 1.25" x 2" tubing (3 cm x 5 cm)
- Tower Construction: Tower has reinforced steel siding; counter weight system and silver powder coating.
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). Upholstered with heavy duty, tear resistant vinyl over 1 1/4" (3 cm) high-density foam.
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: Chromed steel pulley case
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Foam Padded Handles with swivel and hammer grip action
- Unfolded: W/L/H 36" x 104" x 66" (.9 m x 2.5 m x 1.7 m)
- Folded: W/L/H 36" x 23" x 58" (.9 m x .6 m x 1.50 m)
- Frame & Rail Construction: Chrome plated, polished steel upper & lower rails. Cold rolled heave gauge, nickel.
- Unit Weight: 180 lbs. (81.65 kg)
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/4" (3 cm) high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: Eight levels. 5¼° to 28¼° slope. 5% to 59% of body weight.
- Storage Capabilities: Folds and stores upright
- Assembled Dimensions: 34” W (LAT Bars) x 99” L x 66”H(.86m W x 2.5m L x 1.68m H (110” L w/ wheels and Folding Platform/Telescoping Squat Stand)
- Included Equipment: Glideboard, Dynamic Unilateral/ Bilateral Pulley System, LAT Bars, Folding Foot Holder, Telescoping Squat Stand w/ Folding Platform
- Rolling Range: 33” (.84 meters)
Warranty and Shipping
- Frame: Limited Lifetime (excluding coatings)
- Wear items: 3 years (includes moving parts and items not listed) Foam, rubber, upholstery, straps and webbing: 6 months
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
|Request Brochure and Video Demo